So, you got your dreamy Aquaclean sofa. It’s exactly like you imagined it! Beautiful, stylish and with Aquaclean armor to keep it clean.
Aquaclean® Technology is an innovative protection that is built into the yarn that enables you to get rid of small stains such as wine, coffee, food and even most marker pens without having to wash with soap or detergent.
WATER CLEANING IN 3 STEPS
1. Remove any excess residue on the upholstery.
If it’s solid food, scrape off the excess with the spoon.
If it’s a liquid stain, dab the stain repeatedly with a paper kitchen towel.
2. Apply water* over the stain, either directly or using a damp cloth.
Wait a few seconds.
3. Press down over the stain with the damp cloth and rub gently over the fabric using circular movements.
If the stain does not come off completely, repeat the process as required.
*To avoid potential limescale stains, preferably use bottled water.
MAINTENANCE AND CLEANING
- Liquids or oils
- Absorb the excess liquid or oil with a cloth or paper towel, then rub gently with circular movements.
- Grease, pen ink
- Dampen a cloth or paper towel with water and repeat the process as many times as necessary. Always leave the fabric to dry. If the stain doesn’t disappear, use a little neutral detergent or rub the stain with hand soap to speed up the removal process.
- For normal sofa maintenance, we recommend that you vacuum the entire surface area regularly using brush fitting. In order to remove build-up of dirt that can accumulate over the years we recommend steam cleaning.
(Aquaclean protection can sustain up to 10 steam cleans)